Ideal People Ideal People

I think everyone is taking this way too seriously. ADASport made this with the intent to express a thought, not claim to have a successful theory. For a site that prides itself on community gaming and animation, it's a shame to see not many are accepting this on face value for what it is. Sure it's not accurate compared to reality, but in reality people also don't have unicorn horns. I say it was well done, and a cute metaphor for how people are different.

MH: Poached Wyvern Eggs MH: Poached Wyvern Eggs

I agree with jameshwin down there, this game never gets boring, especially with online play. It's too bad gems like this aren't more popular in the US.

The Life of Gregory Brown The Life of Gregory Brown

Very nice creeper feel.

At first it was silly, but once you find out about his family of corpses, it takes on a whole new atmosphere. The effect with the audio panning at the end was a very nice touch to make you jump, but I feel it could have been much more shocking if it were more abrupt, like saving the panning for the last few words, and make it even more unexpected. The voice acting could use some work, although the creepy voice worked very well, there were moments when I didn't feel the voice connecting with the character, and the fact that his mouth never moves adds to that. In scenes when it's obvious he's talking directly to the viewer his mouth should be moving. Other than that, very good work. You got me to jump a little. :D

Villainy - The Tape Villainy - The Tape

HAHAHA

I don't have a VCR! No one does dumbass!! XD

Very smart little short. When he handed out cigarettes to the trick or treaters, I laughed that kind of laugh where you know it's awful to laugh at it but it so damned funny you can't help but laugh. :P This only reduces my patience for episode two of villainy. Great work.

Fish Puncher! Fish Puncher!

lol

I'm diggin the Looney Tunes style of comedy and animation. There were a few places that could've been sped up just a little bit for humor's sake, like when he kept getting up and punching the fish. The shadow delay effect you used there could have been exaggerated more and more over time, so that the effect would be more powerful, and at the same time you could make it shorter. And when the "sheriff" is catching fish, try cutting it down to two fish before the Mungo's head. Comedy is best when it comes in 3's, and it's all about timing.

Other than that, the animation was top notch. The sheriff's face was hilarious when he ate the fish, and the background music was great as well. Overall, very good work.

Villainy - Episode 1 Villainy - Episode 1

oh goodness....

This really needs to be a show on cable TV. I love the quick, unexpected comedy, and I really want to know wtf is up with that murderer in the mask. This is the best I've seen on NG in a while, and I can't wait for more episodes.

Delusions of Grandeur MV Delusions of Grandeur MV

Hell ya, Seattle!

Haha very well made. Music was good, animation was good. Fun to watch but I didn't really get the connection between the video and the music. Maybe that's just me. Doesn't really matter I guess, everything else was awesome. Great work.

|~Snow Snow For Lucy~| |~Snow Snow For Lucy~|

This needs to be a movie.

You should seriously try to get a full length script, add some more background, and get this produced. I've seen this a few times on the flash list but never bothered to watch it. I finally did, and I was absolutely stunned. I know I'm not the only one who almost cried watching this. Outstanding work.

French Toast Tango French Toast Tango

funny

Funny song, couldn't really hear what the lyrics were all the time, maybe put in an option to have sub titles? Anyway, the music is extremely catchy, and the singing and rapping is great as well. The animation could use some better quality, but it's not so bad that I'm complaining. Good work.

Wonders of the Universe 1 Wonders of the Universe 1

55%?? she's PERFECT!

lol aren't humans sposed to have 70%? haha. Please, please somewhere in this thing have a william shatner character. :D

lol, but really, great work. This looks like it's going to be a very entertaining series.