All 4 art Reviews

the legend of zelda the legend of zelda

Excellent

This is an amazing drawing. I'm just another LoZ fan, I'm not too crazy about it, but I love both Ocarina and Majora. ...And all sorts of Gameboy versions... Haven't tried Princess of Darkness for wii yet.... But enough about me. This drawing surpassed the quality of the game itself. You added subtle details that made the image far more realistic, especially the blood. Very good work, you should try selling these.

dommi-fresh responds:

i will when i know what people are willing to pay for them.

Gladiolagirl Gladiolagirl

Very nice.

Some things, like her eyes and her feet, are a bit lop-sided. But other than that, this is a beautiful drawing/painting/whatever. :P

Good work.

Oelbachtaucher responds:

Thanks :D

LOZ Phantom Hourglass LOZ Phantom Hourglass

good and slightly less good.

Link and the hourglass look fine. He has that good cartoonish "Gah-faaaaa??" look to him. But the background could've been cleaner. Call me Mr. Anal if you want, but the lines on Link look smooth and clean, while the background looks rushed and crooked. nice work though.

Glyph Glyph

crazy-lookin'

This looks like some kind of a tatoo. lol. Nice work.

TheManofSteal13 responds:

Thanks, I have done some tribal work designs before not limiting to tattoo only. I also do some wood burning too. Still I have always been alittle into symbolism as well so I threw alittle bit of that in there too. ; )