Ideal People Ideal People

I think everyone is taking this way too seriously. ADASport made this with the intent to express a thought, not claim to have a successful theory. For a site that prides itself on community gaming and animation, it's a shame to see not many are accepting this on face value for what it is. Sure it's not accurate compared to reality, but in reality people also don't have unicorn horns. I say it was well done, and a cute metaphor for how people are different.

MH: Poached Wyvern Eggs MH: Poached Wyvern Eggs

I agree with jameshwin down there, this game never gets boring, especially with online play. It's too bad gems like this aren't more popular in the US.

The Life of Gregory Brown The Life of Gregory Brown

Very nice creeper feel.

At first it was silly, but once you find out about his family of corpses, it takes on a whole new atmosphere. The effect with the audio panning at the end was a very nice touch to make you jump, but I feel it could have been much more shocking if it were more abrupt, like saving the panning for the last few words, and make it even more unexpected. The voice acting could use some work, although the creepy voice worked very well, there were moments when I didn't feel the voice connecting with the character, and the fact that his mouth never moves adds to that. In scenes when it's obvious he's talking directly to the viewer his mouth should be moving. Other than that, very good work. You got me to jump a little. :D

Rebuild 2 Rebuild 2

Great time waster.

And I mean that in a good way. To the two reviewers below me having some issues, I have some suggestion:
*SPOILERS*
frogboy924, if you use the laboratories to make radios, you contact a member of the church gang that wants out. If you help her to get out, you can go back and beat the church gang.

1Kamakazy, Was everyone killing themselves because your Happiness rating was too low? You need more bars and such. If that wasn't the case and everyone was really just goin crazy, then... lolwut?

SOOO. Besides that, this is a very well made game. Very addictive, although it would be nice if there was a more interactive side of it, like a defense tower style part of it when zombies attack at night. Other than that, very nice game.

Kick a Friend 2 Kick a Friend 2

I'll see your -77,922,120....

And raise you -45,511,887! See it's negative, so less is more. :P

Yaaaaa I got the same glitch over here too boss. But the game itself is pretty fun. Just fix the obvious problems and BAM! Instant awesomeness. Good work. :D

*Flight* *Flight*

Awesome.

This is a great new take on the whole "launch" style game. The upgrades were sensible, and I like that it had some sort of a story to it all. I laughed when I crashed at 300 m and made it to 700 m as a bouncing hedgehog. XD Sorry if that gave something away to someone. Another spoiler, I thought it was kind of bullcrap that the little girl never got her mother for christmas. If you were going to tie santa back in at the end you could of at least done the little girl a favor. >:C lol, but other than that, all a great game. Great work.

~EnV~Namemysongforme ~EnV~Namemysongforme

I suggest "Pack Animal, " referring to the masses of people jumpin to this song at raves. :D Very nice sound, hope you finish it soon. ^_^

Awakened from Cryosleep Awakened from Cryosleep

I feel like video game music in general has a sense of nostalgia to it, maybe it's just my generation having grown up during the boom of consoles and handhelds. But your songs always seem to have a deeper emotion being brought out. I honestly wasn't too impressed with the dubstep section, I feel like to really rip it away from the rest of the song it needed a really gruff bass synth, and some more creative wobbles than that one mid-range one that sounded a bit like "yi-yi-yi". I think you know what I mean. Once it break out of the dubstep section it's 5 stars again. I hope you keep working on this and find a way to make the dubstep part really slammin.

Sky Tram City Sky Tram City

Interesting sound. It definitely makes it sound futuristic. As far as I can tell everything seems EQ'd in the right places, and the melodies are catchy, the progression throughout the song keeps it fresh. Since you've written it as a video game song I would suggest making it loopable, but that's my only thought on it. Very nice work.

the legend of zelda the legend of zelda

Excellent

This is an amazing drawing. I'm just another LoZ fan, I'm not too crazy about it, but I love both Ocarina and Majora. ...And all sorts of Gameboy versions... Haven't tried Princess of Darkness for wii yet.... But enough about me. This drawing surpassed the quality of the game itself. You added subtle details that made the image far more realistic, especially the blood. Very good work, you should try selling these.

dommi-fresh responds:

i will when i know what people are willing to pay for them.

Gladiolagirl Gladiolagirl

Very nice.

Some things, like her eyes and her feet, are a bit lop-sided. But other than that, this is a beautiful drawing/painting/whatever. :P

Good work.

Oelbachtaucher responds:

Thanks :D

LOZ Phantom Hourglass LOZ Phantom Hourglass

good and slightly less good.

Link and the hourglass look fine. He has that good cartoonish "Gah-faaaaa??" look to him. But the background could've been cleaner. Call me Mr. Anal if you want, but the lines on Link look smooth and clean, while the background looks rushed and crooked. nice work though.